We welcome seniors ages 62 years and older to join our community at Bethany Village. To apply to become a member, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
As with most nonprofit senior living communities, Bethany Village residents pay a one-time Entrance Fee and a Monthly Service Fee once they move into the community.
The Entrance Fee represents the initial investment you make to gain entry into the community and access its hospitality and on-site healthcare services. These benefits include priority access to the Bethany Rehabilitation Center for short-term convalescent stays. The entrance fee varies according to the type of residence and services selected. A current fee schedule is available during scheduled presentations with one of our senior living consultants.
Monthly Service Fee
Included in your Monthly Service Fee are all home and grounds upkeep—no more mowing the lawn, raking leaves, washing windows, or cleaning gutters. Also included in your Monthly Service Fee are basic cable, waste removal, and all utilities—everything except Internet service.
As another benefit, you won’t have to pay for homeowner’s insurance any longer. The Monthly Service Fee for an apartment, cottage, or villa varies according to the size and floor plan and entitles you to enjoy the following services, programs, and amenities on our campus:
- Choices in dining services and access to a fine-dining restaurant
- Meals selected from daily menus
- Special dietary accommodations
- Host/hostess to seat you (Fountain Place Restaurant)
- A “no tipping” policy
- Extra meals for guests at a minimal charge
- Dietitian services
- Private dining room for family, guests, or special occasions
- Periodic outside window cleaning
- Washers and dryers in each residence (Homestead, Park Ridge Place, cottages, villas). Washers and dryers also are available on each floor of Vista Place for resident convenience at no charge
- Weekly housekeeping service, including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the kitchen and the bathrooms (Vista Place)
Maintenance and grounds keeping
- General maintenance repairs and replacement of appliances, heating and air conditioning equipment owned by Bethany Village
- General upkeep of the community’s grounds including lawns, trees and shrubbery, landscaping, parking areas, and snow and leaf removal
- Security check of residences when residents are away
- Security service during evening hours
- Fire alarms, smoke alarms, and sprinkler systems throughout the community
- Lighting and security in designated resident and visitor parking areas
- ADT Security Systems for all villas and cottages
- Emergency response systems
- Below-grade, secured parking garage
- Village Fitness Center with a full-time, on-site exercise physiologist
- Scheduled aerobics, strength training, and PACE® (People with Arthritis Can Exercise)
- Free weights, treadmills, recumbent steppers and bikes
- Classrooms for health education programs
- Wellness service center with nurses on staff
- Outdoor fitness stations
Utilities and Insurance
- All heating, air conditioning, electricity, water, sewer, waste removal, and pest control for the residences and common areas
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls in each residence
- Property and liability insurance for assets of Bethany Village (insurance on contents is the resident’s responsibility)
Residential Services, Life Enrichment Programs, and Transportation
- Scheduled bus transportation, Monday through Friday, to shopping centers, grocery stores, physician offices, and scheduled outings
- Social, recreational, educational, cultural, and spiritual programs. Opportunities include guest speakers and performers, parties, group travel excursions, dances, bridge, craft classes, computer classes, movies, art exhibits, nondenominational worship services, and a variety of special and seasonal events
To apply to become a resident, please contact us.