Having a loved one struggle with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease is a difficult journey. Your main concern is their care and safety. Courtyard Park is designed to be a place that your loved one will find the calm and comfort that they need, along with the dignity and respect that they’ve earned.
This secure, soothing environment is designed to be a tranquil setting that’s right for them. Courtyard Park focuses on the quality of life for persons with memory impairment while promoting their well-being.
The center is divided into four households with 14 residents living in each. All residents have:
- State-of-the-art memory and Alzheimer’s care
- Private bedrooms with a private bathroom and shower
- Dining room where residents are served family-style
- Central, enclosed courtyard where residents may enjoy the outdoors
- Access to music therapy
- The choice to join our provider-owned Medicare Advantage Plan
Life enrichment activities are designed to stimulate memories through individual and group programs. These activities include arts and crafts, creative cooking, and ice cream socials.
For more information about memory-supported care options at Bethany Village, please contact us.