The promise of a new year often brings optimism and good intentions. Those good intentions usually lead to New Year’s Resolutions. The residents at Bethany Village, with the help of the Village Center Fitness Center staff, are working on some health resolutions of their own. Because the resolutions are good for anyone at any age, the residents are challenging you to join them on at least a few of these resolutions below:
- Go to the gym 20 times this month
- Walk 1-2 miles every day this month
- Encourage 1 person to workout with you each week
- Log 10,000 steps (or more!) each day this month
- Do one word search or crossword puzzle each week. Keep your brain strong and healthy just like the rest of your body!
- Go to the Fitness Center more often, especially when it is too cold, snowy or icy to walk outside.
- To continue my workout plan as well as I can when out of town. My goal is to not lose any muscle strength.
- Go for a bike ride twice a month.
So what do you say? Are you in?
Happy New Year!