December 27, 2010
Bethany Village, a nationally accredited Continuing Care Retirement Community, has been providing quality senior living to the Dayton community for more than 60 years and was recently recognized as the retirement community of choice in the Dayton, Ohio area. Since 1946, Bethany has devoted itself to faithfully caring for the needs of older adults. Bethany Village is sponsored by Graceworks Lutheran Services, an organization incorporated in 1926 with a mission to help people of all faiths experience dignity and wholeness.
Come and See
For information on our wide range of residential choices or to take a tour of our community, call the Bethany Marketing Department at 937-436-6850 if you’re exploring a new living experience for yourself or your parents.
Bethany’s 100-acre campus, with tree-rich walking paths and a lake, includes:
- Contemporary new villas with expansive floor plans
- Cottage homes of a variety of sizes, accessories and affordability
- Spacious new apartments with convenient parking garage and a large deck for outdoor gatherings and fun events
- Comfortable, convenient apartments to suit
- Assisted living
- Long-term nursing care
- Memory-supported care with beautifully landscaped enclosed courtyard and life enrichment activities
- Short-term rehabilitation services with nursing care and therapy services
- New Village Center with an up-to-date fitness center, art center, casual dining bistro, classroom, Grand Room reception facility and lounge areas
Take our virtual tour to see how we’ve transformed senior living with a new Village Center, 30 new villas, 30 spacious apartments and a new Memory Support Center. It’s a life full of enriching activities in beautiful surroundings with caring staff. If you’d like to visit us in person, call 937-436-6850 to schedule an appointment.
Categories: Bethany Blog